Cupcakes

Cupcakes
Diary of a Foodie

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome to the Life and Love of ALL Things Food Related

 I am a home cook, wife, and mother to four crazy boys, doing mental health checks hourly to see if I am indeed still sane. I love to cook but sometimes don't get to do it as often as I like, or even get to cook the ideas I have in my head because of the pickiness of the  aforementioned nutcase boys I mother. Launching a cooking and baking blog was not something that was ever on my radar, but some friends asked me to start one. Always a people pleaser, who am I to argue? So here we go, off to The Kitch with T Mitch.

PS If you have any suggestions for recipes or having anything specific you want to know or see, please leave a message in the comments. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! I'm so glad you're posting your recipes! Let that talent you have shine, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I want to know how you make that delicious looking raspberry frosting on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara Tu-Tu!!! Yay for doing this so that we can all drool! It's so fun to see you, Shanne, and I in the same box together. Fun memories with you two girls. I would like to see how you make some of your mom's Indian food. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete